Terms of Service Agreement
Last updated: March 24, 2020
General Terms and Conditions
- Amendment of Terms of Service: These Terms of Service may be amended in whole or in part by ReliableCDL.com from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended Terms of Service on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms of Service. Your continued use of the services represents your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service as amended.
- Definitions: In these Terms of Service, the following words or phrases are defined as follows:
- “Client(s)” refers to individuals or entities seeking to obtain services through ReliableCDL.com;
- “Company” and “ReliableCDL.com” and any website through which the services are offered refer exclusively to the services provided by Reliable CDL, LLC.
- “Driver(s)” refers to individuals or entities seeking to provide certain services through ReliableCDL.com.
- “Services” refers to the services offered by a Driver through ReliableCDL.com.
- Description of Services. ReliableCDL.com is a virtual marketplace, connecting Clients with Drivers. The Company develops mobile and web applications which allow Clients and Drivers to create accounts; Drivers can list the services they want to provide and give their experience, resumés, and references; Clients can browse, search, get in contact with Drivers for said Services.
- Electronic Communications. Visiting ReliableCDL.com or sending emails to ReliableCDL.com constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Your account. To use the Service, you must register with the Company by creating an account. You are the sole authorized User of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Reliable CDL is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Reliable CDL and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion. By providing your mobile phone number and using the Service, you hereby affirmatively consent to our use of your mobile phone number for calls and texts in order to perform and improve upon the Service. Reliable CDL will not assess any charges for calls or texts, but standard message charges or other charges from your wireless carrier may apply. You may opt-out of receiving text messages from us by modifying your account settings.
- RELEASE. RELIABLE CDL, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE SERVICE AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED THERETO. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY, OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- Drivers. The Company does not serve as an employer for any Driver.
- Independent Contractors. All Drivers are independent contractors. They have complete and total control over their schedules, the services they choose to provide and the price of the services they wish to provide.
- Insurance. It is up to each Driver to determine the need for and maintain current general liability insurance, auto insurance, and Professional licensure (if applicable), in order to be compliant with local and Federal requirements and protect him/herself again personal and/or professional liability.
- Independent Actors. Each Driver is solely responsible for their conduct, actions or inactions.
- Driver are not employees. Furthermore, Drivers agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company from any and all claims that a Driver was misclassified as an independent contractor and any claim that the Company was an employer or joint employer of a Driver, as well as claims under any employment-related laws. Since the Company is not an employer of any Driver, the Company will not be liable for any tax withholding, including but not limited to social security taxes or payroll withholding taxes, unemployment insurance, or employer’s liability. Likewise, the Company shall not be liable for any overtime pay, sick leave, holiday pay, vacation pay, retirement benefits, worker’s compensation benefits, unemployment benefits, or any other employee benefits.
- Termination/Suspension. The Company may terminate or suspend your right to use the Service at any time for any or no reason by providing you email or written notice of such termination. Termination will be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice. Without limitation, the Company may terminate or suspend your right to use the Service if you breach any term of this Agreement. The Company may, at its sole discretion, decide that it does not want to do business with you and may cease providing service to you. If the Company terminates or suspends your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your services, the Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Even after your right to use the Service is terminated or suspended, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the Service. All sections, which by their nature should survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement, shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Billing and Payment. Clients may visit our website and browse services free of charge and without providing any additional information. In order to be listed on our site or view Drivers contact information and resumés, a Client must create an account. A Client will be financially responsible for each service, including any taxes, if applicable. Access to the website and Services will be available via a monthly subscription plan. If a Client elects to subscribe to such a monthly subscription plan, the Company will charge the Client the agreed-upon monthly fee. The Client may cancel the monthly subscription only in compliance with their subscription agreement.
- Links to third party sites/Third party services. ReliableCDL.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Reliable CDL and Reliable CDL is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Reliable CDL is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Reliable CDL of the site or any association with its operators. The use of any website controlled, owned or operated by third parties is governed by the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for those websites, and not by this Agreement. You access such third-party websites at your own risk. The Company expressly disclaims any liability arising in connection with your use and/or viewing of any websites or other material associated with links that may appear on the Service. You hereby agree to hold the Company harmless from any liability that may result from the use of links that may appear on the Service.
- Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trademark information.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Service strictly in accordance with this Agreement. As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to Reliable CDL that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You may not use the Site in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
- All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof is the property of Reliable CDL, its licensors, or other owners and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
- The Reliable CDL logo and ReliableCDL.com are proprietary trademarks of Reliable CDL and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by the Company, in any matter that may cause confusion for Clients, or in any matter which disparages, defames, or discredits Reliable CDL. You may not use the Reliable CDL logo or slogans without express written authorization from an officer of the Company. Any other trademarks displayed on the Site or used by the Service are properties of their respective owners. The display of such trademarks or the use of such trademarks by the Service does not constitute an endorsement of those Vendors. Likewise, the Company does not imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse, recommend, or are affiliated with Reliable CDL.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on our Site or in our products. Reliable CDL content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Reliable CDL and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Reliable CDL or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms of Service.
- Linking to the front page of ReliableCDL.com may be done without permission, so long as the link does not originate from a profane, scandalous, obscene, defamatory or unlawful site, which may adversely affect the reputation and good name of Reliable CDL, as determined in the sole discretion of the Company.
- Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Reliable CDL designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
Attorney at Law
PO BOX 159330
Nashville, TN 37215
- Use of communication services. The Site may contain a blog, Company ratings and reviews forum, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another User of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Reliable CDL has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Reliable CDL reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Reliable CDL reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Reliable CDL reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Reliable CDL’s sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. Reliable CDL does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Reliable CDL specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Reliable CDL spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Reliable CDL.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
- International Users. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Reliable CDL from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Reliable CDL Content accessed through ReliableCDL.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Reliable CDL, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Service, any User postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Reliable CDL reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Reliable CDL in asserting any available defenses.
- Arbitration. In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms of Service, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrators’ award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms of Service, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms of Service or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms of Service, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms of Service. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms of Service.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER. ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS/REPRESENTATIVE/COLLECTIVE ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. FURTHER, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND COMPANY AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE COMPANY SITE OR FROM ONE OF THE COMPANY CONTRACTED PROFESSIONALS SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON. INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR FITNESS OF ANY SERVICE OR TASK PERFORMED BY INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONALS.
- ACCURACY. THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME.
- NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY. RELIABLE CDL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. RELIABLE CDL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Termination/Access Restriction. Reliable CDL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the Service or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Applicable Law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Tennessee in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
- No Agency or Joint Venture. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Reliable CDL as a result of this Agreement or use of the Site. Reliable CDL’s performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Reliable CDL’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Reliable CDL with respect to such use.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.